Having clear, precise information in the event of an accident in enormously important. Don’t worry! We provide 100% bilingual attention to clients 24 hours a day.
If anything happens, we will give you advice and send an adjuster to the site of the accident. He or she will take charge of reporting what happened, giving you peace of mind, and guiding you through this difficult moment.
Some of their functions are:
- Calling for medical assistance in the event that the driver or one of their companions has been injured.
- Helping you with legal advice and accompanying you to the authorities if necessary.
- Calling for a tow service to remove the auto from the site.
- Providing you with all the information necessary regarding our services and the accident follow-up.
- Keep your policy number, driver’s license and driving permit (tarjeta de circulación) readily available.
- Do not move from the site of the accident.
- Do not attempt any type of negotiation with those involved. Wait for your adjuster!